Dedication is paramount to success. The most important priorities are to the Client and employees and maintaining a professional and effective relationship.
Based in Saskatoon, THOAR works primarily within the Saskatchewan potash mines. Our work family’s experience encompasses everything necessary to support and operate a potash mine site, ranging from project management to equipment operation. We coordinate all sizes of projects and subcontractors to make THOAR the most trustworthy and easiest choice.
Each contract is unique; therefore, THOAR offers innovative job plans and competitive pricing on a project-by-project basis. We prioritize employee safety and client satisfaction, seeking long-standing relationships and a reputation to pride.
THOAR is committed to providing employees and clients with a safe work environment.
Our safety program includes:
- ISNet world
- compliance with occupational Health & Safety regulations
- compliance with local, provincial, and federal Mines Regulations
- written documentation explaining company expectations, goals, policies, and procedures
- ongoing hazard analysis, communication, and training to nurture and improve our safety program
Basic employee safety training includes:
- First Aid
- Applicable site orientations
Subcontractors are expected to follow THOAR’s health and safety policies as well as all applicable health and safety legislation.